Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Blog

If I have any readers yet, welcome to the new page. Go DC Go was discontinued because it turns out that www.godcgo.com is DDoT's help-you-get-around-the-city page. I have no affiliation with DDoT, and I don't want them to harass me about it in the future. So considering that this blog is going to be about fantasizing over what the DC metro area could look like, I've decided on Imagine, DC.


Imagine walkable city streets with large parks, open boulevards leading to town centers, ample transit for anyone not willing to pay $5 for a gallon of gas, accessible civic features, and friendly places to live, work and relax. Sounds like an advertisement for a new community way out in the exurbs somewhere. But it's not, it's just my fantasy for what I think DC should look like, and hopefully what it will in the future. It's just me imagining DC and the metro area.

No comments: